Our power industry expertise and knowledge are also applied to Energy for Industry covering a wide range of activities including Project Concept, Project Feasibility, Economic Analysis, Specification, Procurement, Project Agreements, On-Site Investigations, Reports, Fuel Supply, Cogeneration, CHP for Industry, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Steam Generators, Boiler Plant, Heat Recovery, Process Steam, Steam Distribution, Performance Assessment and application of Test Codes.
We are experienced in the application of Cogeneration and Trigeneration schemes including District Heating. Our services include the selection of the prime mover, comparative schemes, consideration of engine, gas turbine and
conventional schemes as well as the associated implementation and operational considerations. P+EA has a great deal of expertise and experience in the generation of steam and the distribution of steam for process. This work may include the associated steam plant, extraction of steam from power generation plant as well as the introduction of back pressure/ pass out steam turbines.
We have the capability to support industrial projects by providing technical services to a wide range of industries. Among the industries in which we have experience and expertise are
Primary Aluminium Smelting, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, and Brewing. Our work in this field includes:
- Technical Studies and Project Economic Analysis
- Independent Technical Reviews
- Design and Project Management
- In House (Captive Power) Power Generation Schemes
- Industrial Energy Systems and Fuel Supplies
- Process Steam and Condensate Systems
- Water Treatment, Pumps, Piping and Storage
- Infrastructure Development
- On Site Investigations, Troubleshooting and Failure Analysis
- Performance, Reliability and Availability
- Facilitating meetings with Manufacturers, Suppliers and Contractors
- Reporting to Sponsors/ Owners
- Making a Formal Presentation of Findings
- Implementation and Follow Up
Further examples of our activities can be found on the
P+EA Experience page.